2.14.2013

Love.

Happy Valentine's Day! 

It's the one day of the year where you're supposed to show the people around you how much you love them. AKA buy them lots of quilting supplies, chocolate, and flowers. =)

Nah, I'm not really one to jump all over this holiday but I am one to celebrate love. So, in honor of this amazing day of love, I thought I'd share with ya a few things I'm in love with recently (besides my awesome family and friends)

1. Sharpie Pens. They make the hours I've spent studying instead of quilting much better. And look at all the colors!




2. My Kindle. I am currently reading all sorts of teen fiction like Divergent, The Uglies, and Matched...is it obvious I work with middle school girls?



3. Dark Chocolate M&M's. Easily the best candy on the face of the planet.



4. Sunsets. They make everything better, especially while on a relaxing drive 



5. Frozen Yogurt/Sorbet. Such a yummy treat that is even more delicious when eating it with those you love.




What are you in love with today?

No comments: