3.04.2014

March Goal: Penny Lane Quilt

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of projects that I have started but not yet finished. My good friend Melissa over at Sewbittersweet Designs is hosting this fun linky party she calls a lovely year of finishes where each month you set a goal to finish up one of those pesky projects that are sitting around begging to be finished. 

Anyway for this month my goal is to finally piece my penny lane star quilt top. It's a quilt featuring this awesome paper pieced block from 627 handworks that are in jewel tones with low volume backgrounds. My lovely friends that are part of the inspire circle for the do.good.stitches bee were kind enough to send in some of these beautiful blocks.



I'd love to sandwich it and quilt it, but I'm trying to be realistic given the fact that I have midterms and papers due this month, so the goal is really just to assemble the quilt top.  I have a few more star blocks to paper piece and then I can finally get this top pieced! 



What projects are on your to do list for the month?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Your pattern is just beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love those blocks! My february finish became my march finish due to a walking foot malfunction that slowed me down... :-(

Sharon Dawn said...

Your stars are stunning! They will look wonderful together in your quilt.

Julie Hirt - 627handworks said...

How am I just seeing this?! I love it so much! <3

logy mahmoud said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل

Edi said...

Dapatkan info lengkap dan jelas pada situs judi, agen judi maupun tips dan trik yang bisa dikunjungi pada situs yang ada dibawah ini.

Info Pendek
Info Jitu
Cheat Pasti
Situs Panas