4.06.2012

Christmas in Spring

Back before my sewing hiatus I took the curves class from Rachel over at Stitched in Color. It was fantastic -- she did an excellent job of teaching and had a variety of projects to choose from. I didn't get to finish all the projects before I took my little sewing break...but I fully intend to finish them now! So keep an eye out for some curvy posts in the future.

'Til then, here's one of the first projects I worked on - the top to a christmas wall hanging. I still need to quilt and bind it, but I'm trying to decide what  kind of thread to use...I'm thinking perhaps some silver thread with a bit of shine to it.


2 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Lyanna! That is really beautiful small quilt! I love trees and yours is lovely! Also those colours are so good and not only for Christmas.
Happy weekend! x Teje

Melissa said...

That is gorgeous! I think some silver would really make it pop. Love that idea. Are you going to machine quilt it or hand quilt it?