2.06.2012

For the Love of Solids

I'm participating in the For the Love of Solids Swap going on over at Flickr. It is great fun - everyone is assigned a partner for whom you have to make one large item (think mini quilt, sewing machine cover, placemats, laptop case, etc.) and one small item -- using only solids. I adore solids so this is perfect for me. Also, our partners remain a secret until you get the package in the mail. What fun!

I've been fiddling around in Illustrator coming up with some designs for my super awesome secret partner and so far this is what I've come up with.




Ideas/suggestions?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this, reminds me of a beautiful stained glass window

Caren said...

Gorgeous! I've got kites on the brain this week, and that's what I saw when I first peeked at the photo. Love the design and the stained glass effect!