9.07.2012

Mini Quilt

Recently I participated in a mini quilt swap with the members of my do.good.stitches circle. I made this lovely sewing machine mini for Kelly. She is such a fun person who is extremely creative - check out her blog to be prepared to be creative!

Anyway, Kelly requested a super small quilt to put in her sewing room, which is decorated with bright greens and blues. 

So I made her a mini sewing machine quilt. It was my first time paper piecing such an intricate pattern. I found it available for free here - it was relatively simple to follow and when I did get confused, I just sent her an email and Charise answered my question right away. She was so helpful! Anyway, here's my quilt. I love the fabric I used on the back - the crosshatch aqua is one of my favorite staples for my stash.






2 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

That looks so great! I really like the colors you used! Well done! :) and I'm totally jealous.

HalfDozen said...

I love it!