9.24.2012

the 100 day hustle

Did you know that there are less than 100 days 'til the end of the year?! Yikes! Christmas will be here before we know it (I am rather obsessed with Christmas)

Time flies when you're having fun.

Anyway, I have a sewing to-do list that's a mile long and my lovely friend Kelsey over at Kelsey Sews has decided to start a support group of sorts to help inspire us to cross items off our sewing to do lists...it even come with prizes (what better motivation than free stuff, am I right?)

Without further ado, here's my list

Projects I *need* to finish:

Mosaic Quilt (this is a gift) - still need to: quilt/bind
Scallop Baby Quilt (this is a gift) - have fabric!
DGS Star Quilt (charity quilt) - need to finish piecing top then quilt/bind
Shades of Gray (charity quilt) - quilt/bind
Rainbow Row Quilt (charity quilt) - need to finish piecing top then quilt/bind
Granny Square Quilt (charity quilt) - still need to finish blocks!!
3x6 Bee Blocks Q3
Bee Blocks for all the bees I am part of

Projects I *want* to finish:

Weekender Bag (I want to take this on my upcoming Utah trip in a few weeks)
Seeing Stars Quilt (Sew Bee Blissful) top pieced/quilt/bind
Wedding Quilt - I've been married over 5 yrs. I just need to quilt/bind it
Kitchen Rug - I have the fabric
Rainbow postage stamp - fabric is cut!
Swoon
Organize my sewing room
Dessert of the month cross stitch - I'm all caught up so far

Other ideas *floating* around my head:

Make a skirt
Make a design wall
Camping Blanket
Noodlehead Clutch


So what's on your to-do list at the moment?


5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for joining! You have some great projects on your list. One day I'll make a weekender!!

Melissa said...

Too much is on my list, if I write it all out I might cry.

Unknown said...

Your list is as long as mine! I certainly hope to get some of the 'me' stuff off of mine, but sadly don't see that happening anytime soon. Good luck with yours!

audrey said...

Yay! I love long lists!

Tessa @ TheSewingChick said...

It looks like you are going to be busy. I suggest you eat takeout and give up laundry for a while!! It's a sacrifice but it must be done :-)