7.18.2013

Market Tote!

Awhile back I participated in this fun swap involving reusable grocery bags. After scouring the internet for tutorials on how to make a reusable tote, I came across this wonderful Market Tote Tutorial over at Bijou Lovely. I highly recommend this tutorial - it is easy to follow and it did not take very long to make this bag at all. I love the fact that it can stand on it's own and is super durable. Since my partner is a fan of orange I used a DS flower fabric for the outside with a coordinating print for the inside. Of course I could not resist adding a solid so I finally settled on a Kona solid for the handles and bottom. I am so glad that my partner likes it!




Do you have a go-to quick bag tutorial that you use a lot? Share it in the comments below!

3 comments:

Jan Baker said...

I love market bags. I actually pick them up an vacation. I will have to try making my own.

Melissa said...

It is beautiful! And I love the color too :)

kathyleblanc78@gmail.com said...

I like your bag. I have a go to bag as well it is called the Schlep Bag it is easy and can hold so much. Here is a link to a free pattern http://sentimentalstitches.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/so-sew-easy-schlep-bag.pdf
I love your blog