7.26.2013

Fat Quarter Friday


My LQS had a fantastic sale on fat quarters this week, so of course I had to go pay them a visit. I came back with a nice little stack of fat quarters and I must say that I am extremely happy with my purchases. I love text prints so this Sweetwater print on top was a nice find. And of course, I couldn't go wrong with some comma fabric and a few grays & blues to round out my stash.

I don't normally buy fat quarters, and instead prefer to buy by the half yard. I find this gives me enough to do a variety of projects. Or if I am buying for a specific project I get just what I need (unless I happen to L-O-V-E the fabric then I buy more for my stash).

How do you prefer to buy your fabric?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree - I started buying FQs but now I almost solely buy half yards - FQs run out way too fast!

Melissa said...

I missed FQ Friday at my LQS this week, but wow! Yours are awesome :)