8.22.2011

Manic Monday

One of my good friends is having a baby girl soon and since I've been dying to make a plus quilt for awhile now, pushed all sensible thoughts out of my head (like how I have a ton of things to do the next few weeks) and got busy on this baby quilt. After sewing like mad this weekend while my husband studied, I managed to finally get this all ready to quilt today. Here are a few shots of the front and back...and here's hoping I manage to finish it before her shower this weekend (yikes!)





Now the question is, how to quilt it?


I'm linking up to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Creations...be sure to go check out what everyone else has been up to

3 comments:

noga quilts said...

Beautiful quilt! What a lucky friend to get a quilt like this for her baby!

randi--i have to say said...

i like this! the colors are just perfect!

Megan said...

Great quilt! I love how you pieced the back! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great weekend!