8.10.2011

Sewing To Do List: Week 1

I have quite a lot of quilting projects on my plate these days. Since I love lists, I thought I'd make a list of what I've been working on.

Summer Sampler Quilt. I've finished all my blocks and thanks to the advice I got from other online quilters I've finally settled on a final quilt top design. All that remains is to actually piece it, get it ready for quilting, quilt it and bind it. Yikes when I put it that way, it seems like it might be more work than anticipated.


Super Secret Quilt. I am so excited for this project and can give you a peek of my fabrics:


Citrus Sails Quilt. July was my month for the do.good.stitches inspire circle. I'm just waiting for a few final squares from my fellow bee members and then I need to piece the top, quilt it and do the binding this month so I can give it to our charity.


Do.Good.Stitches August Blocks. I've pulled my fabrics, started cutting and now need to sew them together. I made one block but it turned out a little small so now I need to redo it.


Sew Bee Blissful Blocks. I am beyond excited to be part of this international sewing bee. Jenna sent some great fabrics all the way from England (and a fun postcard from Bath!) and a straight forward tutorial for what type of blocks she want. I'm looking forward to making these blocks.


Wedding Quilt. I've been married for over four years now so it's about time I finish up our wedding quilt. (We used it in place of a guest book). I still need to finish the top (add the borders), quilt and bind it.


Super Secret Project # 2. This is a surprise but I'm almost finished - just need to quilt and bind it. No picture because it is a secret.

So that's my list for this week. What's on your sewing to do list?

linking up to freshly pieced for WIP Wednesday

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Your summer sampler blocks are awesome!

Krista Schneider said...

oooh, all your stuff looks lovely! i kind of stalled out on the summer sampler, good luck getting yours finished!

Brigitte said...

Love the color choices of your summer sampler project, especially that you added grey to the bright colors which holds them all together.